NOTE: Name on secondary documents should coincide with name on primary documents.
- Out-of-state driver's license / identification card
- DL or ID card issued by a state motor vehicle department with a photo that clearly identifies
- An official driving record from the last state of issuance is required if the applicant has lost his
- A foreign driver's license must be accompanied by proper immigration documents.
- Social Security Number verification
- Social security card
- Official verification of the social security number from the Social Security Administration or verbal verification
- Identification Card (with photo)
- Louisiana college or university
- Louisiana middle or high school
- Law enforcement officer's ID
- Employment ID card (major corporations, hospitals, governmental agencies)
- ID cards issued by federal, state, local governmental agencies
- LA Department of Public Safety & Corrections prison or parish ID card
- TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential)
- Employment Authorization Document I-766 issued by DHS
- Original Refugee Resettlement Program letter. This document will include the agency director's signature with a raised seal and is valid for 15 days from issuance.
- Educational diploma / certificate / license
- High school, college or university
- High school yearbook photo
- School records or at least 2 report cards from separate years
- Original or certified professional degree or license
- Driver Education Certificate
- Medicare / Medicaid card
- Medical eligibility card.
- CDL Medical form / card