38 HOUR COURSE We accept deposits as low as $25.oo
This course is required for first-time driver’s license applicants who are at least 14 years and 9 months of age. The course consists of (30) hours of classroom instruction and eight (8) hours of behind the wheel instruction with the student as the operator of a dual-controlled motor vehicle. If under the age of (18), the student’s parent or guardian shall sign authorizing instructions. Call to reserve your seat in class for a Minimum Deposit in the amount of $50.00! Minimum of four in classroom.
14 HOUR COURSE We accept DEPOSITS AS LOW AS $25.00
This course consists of eight (6) hours of class room instruction and six (8) hours of behind the wheel instruction with the Student as the operator of a dual-controlled motor vehicle. Call to reserve your seat in class for a Minimum Deposit in the amount of $50.00. Minimum of four in classroom.
8 HOUR COURSE We Accept DEPOSITS AS LOW AS $25.00
This class is for Students who have already completed the (6) and (30) hour of classroom instructions and have not completed the (8) hours of Behind the Wheel driving class. If under the age of (18), the student’s parent or guardian shall sign authorizing instructions. Call to reserve your seat in class for a Minimum Deposit of $50.00. Minimum of four in classroom.
insurance reduction and defensive driving course
Individuals, companies, courts, and organizations looking to possibly reduce their insurance premiums as well as those with traffic violations that have been court ordered to complete a Defensive Driving Class. (4) and (6) Hour Classroom Course on defensive driving. Call to reserve a seat in this class ONLY. Given with the next available adult class.
Coach Dave's Ultimate Driving Academy is certified with the OMV to administer the Road Skills Test. Test are administered by Appointment Only! Any Student who has completed an Instructional course and (8) hour Behind the Wheel course may schedule the Third Party Test.
Coach Dave's Ultimate Driving Academy, LLC offers additional driving instruction for individuals in need of additional behind the wheel training. There is a Minimum of (2) hours for Private Lessons.
- After successful completion of the specific hours of classroom instruction, students must complete all behind the wheel driving hours with a minimum pass grade of 70%.
- Drive times will be scheduled between the student and instructor with each driving session lasting (2) hours. Weekday and weekend drive times are available.
- All driving sessions are conditioned upon the weather. Should a student need to cancel a drive session, a (24) hour notice is required.
- Should a student fail to provide a (24) hour notice a $45.00 cancellation fee will be charged.
- The cancellation fee must be paid prior to the next scheduled drive time, each student will receive an evaluation sheet and a completion certificate.
- The original certificate will be provided to the Department of Motor Vehicles and one copy shall be provided to the parents for their records.
- Should a student need a replacement certificate, a fee of $10.00 will be charged.
cancelation / refund policy
- Upon registration, a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is required to hold a place for the desired class.
- All balances must be paid in full before any services are rendered. If a student is paid in full and cannot attend the class the student is allowed to reschedule for a later date.
- (24) Hours notice must be provided if a student is unable to attend a scheduled course or if a student is unable to drive during his/her scheduled time.
- If (24) hour’s notice is not given there will be a $45.00 cancelation fee.
- This fee must be paid before the next scheduled drive in order to continue the drives.
- Coach Dave's Ultimate Driving Academy thrives on the success of our students.
- To obtain a high success rate, we prohibit cheating, fighting, tardiness, disrespectfulness, stealing or any other discipline problems.
- Coach Dave’s Ultimate Driving Academy also prohibits the use of electronic communication devices in the classroom and during testing.
- If a student violates the behavior policy, the student may be expelled and forfeit for the full course amount, no refunds, no exceptions.
- Should a student be expelled they may enroll in a future class at full course expense.
ABSENCE, RESCHEDULING AND GRADING POLICY
MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS AND STUDENTS
Completion of a course does not guarantee that the student will receive a driver’s license, permit, or certificate of completion. Once a student successfully completes the drive program, each student must apply for his/her driver’s license, whether learners permit or full license, with the Department of Motor Vehicles. For students with disabilities and/or learning difficulties, please notify our office upon registration/enrollment by indicating same on the Registration Form.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL STUDENTS UNDER THE AGE OF (18) MUST PRESENT A CERTIFIED COPY OF HIS/HER BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, STUDENT ID, AS WELL AS A COPY OF THE DOMICILIARY PARENT'S/LEGAL GUARDIAN'S DRIVER'S LICENSE. STUDENT'S (18) YEARS AND OLDER MUST PRESENT A CERTIFIED COPY OF HIS/HER BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND PICTURE ID OR A STATE ISSUED PICTURE ID.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian to determine the readiness of the teen to begin the driving process.
- Beginning the date the teen receives his/her learner’s permit; the parent/legal guardian shall supervise the teen’s driving to determine the readiness of the teen to advance to the next licensing stage.
- The teen receives his/her learner’s permit.
privacy act statement and consent agreement for audio or video recording
I have received a thorough description of the purpose and procedures for on board audio or video recording during my driving instructions within Coach Dave’s Ultimate Driving Academy vehicles. I understand that there will be recording devices in the vehicles and that instructors of the academy as well as the classroom instructors, if needed may review those recordings. I understand that all information will be kept confidential and that the records will be kept for (1) year after my course has been completed. I further understand that the recording is for my safety and the security of Coach Dave’s Ultimate Driving Academy.
Any grievance(s) not resolved by the school may be forwarded to the Department of Public Safety and Corrections. Public Safety Services, Office of Motor Vehicles, Attn: Training and Certification Unit, P.O. Box 64886, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70452.