Thanks for visiting!
Coach Dave's Ultimate Driving Academy is here to teach first-time drivers principles, safety and can be an excellent refresher course for those who need to re-acquaint themselves with their driving skills. Our Course Curriculum is designed to give you a valuable foundation, the required skills and knowledge of the Louisiana Driving Laws that you can apply when you are behind the wheel. Your success is our success and we are committed to accomplishing both!
DRIVING INSTRUCTION TOPICS
Traffic Control Devices
Defensive Driving Skills
Purchasing and Insuring your Vehicle
Alcohol, Other Drugs and Driving
Understanding Vehicle Space and Natural Laws
Starting, Steering and Stopping
Sharing the Road with Others
Distractions, Emotions and Drowsiness
Consumer Guide to Economical Driving
3rd party testing - 38 hour course - 14 hour course
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- DUE TO THE COVID VIRUS, CLASSES ARE LIMITED TO 50%.
- MASK ARE MANDATORY IN OUR CLASSROOM AND BEHIND THE WHEEL INSTRUCTIONS.
NO ONE SHALL COME TO CLASS WITHOUT A MASK. WE ARE TAKING TEMPERATURES. IF YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND SOME WITH THE COVID VIRUS PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND ANY CLASSES.
- All deposits are Non-refundable.
- Instructional DRIVES are completed within SIX MONTHS of his/her classroom instruction.
- Refunds, for any reason, are not given once classroom instruction has started.
AAA'S POWER POINT SYSTEM
AAA’s Power Point’s “How to
- “How to Drive”
- “Toe Tag”
- “Managing Visibility”
- “Defensive Driving”
- “Freeway Driving”
- “ A Common Road”
- “Road Rage”
Purpose, Goal, and Benefits of the Course
- Explain to students the age requirements
- Necessity to successfully complete the 30 hours of classroom time
- Complete 8 hour instructional driving
- Requirements for receiving course credits
- Student course evaluation procedures
- Requirement to receive 80% or better on final exam given
- Requirement to receive 70% or better on the instructional driving course
- Notify students that passing the course do not guarantee they will pass